On the Fifth Day of Bookmas....

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Paper Bindings | On the Fifth Day of Bookmas....

On the Fifth Day of Bookmas, my true love gave to me:

Five Golden Trailers


Book Trailer #1:

Cress #3 by Marissa Meyer


Why?: Thorne!



Book Trailer #2:

Steelheart #1 by Brandon Snderson
Why?: OMG! I want this book like now!




Book Trailer #3:

Why?: I wanted to read this book before, but the trailer makes it look more interesting.




Book Trailer #4:

Clockwork Princess #3 by Cassandra Clare
Why?: Because I'd take Infernal Devices over Mortal Instruments any day. Plus I kind of like how they did the flipping thing with the boys in the trailer.




Book Trailer #5:

Under the Never Sky #1 by Veronica Rossi

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...