Next Year I WILL Succeed (Top Ten Tuesday #65)

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday - Goals

A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the Top Ten Five Resolutions for 2015:

Since I'm bad at making AND sticking to resolutions, I've made only five bookish ones for the coming year. Maybe I can manage them if their are less to wrangle?

01.  Schedule - There were moments during 2014 where I managed to have a few weeks at a time planned and scheduled. My goal is to have everything but weekly recaps posted and ready to go.

02. More Range in Reviews - I'd like to have a more "set" range of the reviews I post on my blog. Like one day for requested reviews, another for a new release, and a third for a backlog book. Then when you add in the few memes I have, and discussion posts I'm going to do, I'll have quite the collection of posts for you all.

03. Series Management - I need to get all my series under control again. Right now, I'm working on finishing the ones I have been avoiding parting with. Once I get those read, I'd like to tangle with the ones I've let slack and once again get caught up on them.

04. Tackle My Owned TBR - I need to get this under control. *sigh* I have almost 300 owned, unread books.

05. Purge - This goes hand in hand with number four. Sadly I must read and then part with some of the books I own so that I can make room on my shelves for new ones.

What is your Top Ten this week?

8 comments:

  1. Purging is so hard! I have to think of it as making room for the new, because if I think of it as letting go of the old, I'll never get it done.

    Great goals!

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This book purge has made me realize that I've become a book horder. :( If I'm never going to reread it or if I won't buy the rest of the series, it's got to go.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm currently trying to decide whether or not to continue some of the series that I have started. It's a hard decision! That TBR pile of yours is huge! I hope you are able to get it a little bit under control. I have the same issue, but it's only slightly smaller. Great list and good luck with it in the new year!

    My TTT
    Alex @ The Book Banner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My TBR is embarrassingly out of control. :( Best of luck to you as well.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I hear you on the owned TBR shelf! I don't have room for another bookcase, so I need to start going through what I own and haven't read before I buy anything more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I need is a book case that moves to reveal a hidden library. ^_- Best of luck getting your book mountain under control.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. It seems like everyone has the series thing on their list. We all start so many series but never get a chance to finish them because boom we start a new series. I plan on finishing some this year for sure!
    Angie

    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get distracted while waiting for the next book, that by time it comes out, we are buried alive under all those series. Best of luck managing your series list!

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...