My Winter TBR (Top Ten Tuesday #61)

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday - winter TBR

A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR:

01. The Orphan Queen (#1) by Jodi Meadows (March 10th, 2015) - Lured in by a pretty cover and an interesting blurb.

02. Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A.G. Howard (January 6th, 2015) - Because I just have to know what happens next.

03. Fairest (Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer (January 27th, 2015) - This book just demands to be read. Or maybe that is the Lunar influence directing my actions?

04. The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #) by Richelle Mead (February 10th, 2015) - Even though I am delaying Silver Shadows to save my sanity, I have to get this book as soon as it comes out that way I can binge read them both.

05. Reborn (Altered #3) by Jennifer Rush (January 6th, 2015) - I'm curious about what happens next. The last book had that "are we done/are we not done" sort of ending, so I want to know what the author has planned next.

shadow study by maria v snyder06. Shadow Study (Study #4) by Maria V. Snyder (February 24th, 2015) - I've been a fan of this author since I randomly picked up Poison Study. So to have three new books set in this world, with the characters I love? YES PLEASE!

07. A Darker Shade of Magic (#1) by VE Schwab (February 24th, 2015) - I'm not sure what about this book exactly lured me in, but I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy.

08. Beastkeeper by Kat Hellisen (February 3rd, 2015) - I saw this one on netgalley. I didn't get approved, but it made it on my TBR list anyways. I haven't heard any initial reviews yet, but my fingers are crossed that it is good.

09. Shadow Scale (#2) by Rachel Hartman (March 10th, 2015) - Been waiting on this sequel for a while now. I am so happy we have a cover and a release date!

10. The Winner's Crime (#2) by Marie Rutkoski (March 3rd, 2015) - This series took me by surprise. I really loved book one, so I cannot wait for more.


What is your Top Ten this week?

6 comments:

  1. Great choices and there are a few there I'm waiting for myself that I didn't put on my TBR list this time around including Ensnared and it's far too far away release date!

    New Bloglovin follower

    My TTT  - Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This winter is going to be a hard one on my book buying ban, so many great upcoming releases.

      Thank you for stopping by and for following.

      Delete
  2. I totally didn't think about including Shadow Scale on my TTT list. Thanks for the reminder. I loved Seraphina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to believe that Shadow Scale is finally coming out. It feels like it has been forever since Seraphina came out. I think it was one of my surprising finds that year.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Great list :) I've seen a few of these books on a lot of lists this week! I really need to get started on Bloodlines myself!
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you wait a little longer to start reading Bloodlines, then you can binge read them all. :)

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...