Waitin on... A New Trilogy (35)

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


Title: The Winner's Curse #1
Author: Marie Rutkoski
Genre: YA - Fantasy
Release Date: March 4th, 2014

Goodreads

"Winning what you want may cost you everything you love As a general’s daughter in a vast empire that revels in war and enslaves those it conquers, seventeen-year-old Kestrel has two choices: she can join the military or get married. But Kestrel has other intentions. One day, she is startled to find a kindred spirit in a young slave up for auction. Arin’s eyes seem to defy everything and everyone. Following her instinct, Kestrel buys him—with unexpected consequences. It’s not long before she has to hide her growing love for Arin. But he, too, has a secret, and Kestrel quickly learns that the price she paid for a fellow human is much higher than she ever could have imagined. Set in a richly imagined new world, The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski is a story of deadly games where everything is at stake, and the gamble is whether you will keep your head or lose your heart."

Why?:

Because every time I see a tweet.review for this book, I get a little more excited. It sounds like something I would love. Plus one of the bloggers I follow gave it a 5 star review. I'm sold.

What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?

6 comments:

  1. I can´t wait to read this book.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it just sound like a great book?

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Great pick! I chose this too, it looks INCREDIBLE and I love the cover. Thanks for sharing :) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone should choose this book. *nods*

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. This book is absolutely AMAZING!! I was lucky enough to win a copy of it, and trust me, it is just as fantastic as it sounds! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Great choice!! Hope you're having a wonderful week! :)

    xo, Becca
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear. Congrats on winning it by the way.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...