Top Ten Tuesday - Rewind Time(36)

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Paper Bindings | Top Ten Tuesday - Rewind Time(36)
A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Rewind time. This week's theme is the Top Ten is pick a topic from the past. I chose: Top Ten Books That I've Read Because Of Another Blogger.

Why? Because I've read over 100 books last year because of personal recommendations or reviews read.



Written In Red #1 by Anne Bishop - Angelfall #1 by Susan Ee -A Touch of Frost #1 by Jennifer Estep - Haven #1 by Kristi Cook - Raised by Wolves #1 by Jennifer Lynn Barnes -Graceling #1 by Kristin Cashore - Glass House #1 by Rachel Caine - Nine Rules To Break When Romancing A Rake #1 by Sarah MacLean - Poison Study #1 by Maria V. Snyder - The Edge of Never #1 by J.A. Redmerski

What is your Top Ten this week?

6 comments:

  1. Great pick. I really, really, really want to read Angelfall, it looks so good. I also really like the look of The Edge of Never. Nice list :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angelfall was a great book, and that is coming from someone who doesn't like angel books. The Edge of Never was a good book. Haven't heard as much good things about book two, but number one was worth the read.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Keep seeing Angelfall everywhere. You might just be that blogger that makes me read it. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it. :) Honestly, I am really picky with Angel books, but this one really was worth the read.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. A great TTT topic! Almost all of the books I read nowadays are because of reviews on other blogger websites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. (If not from other bloggers, it's because I got them for freebie ebooks.) So I saw this topic on the list and knew I had to pick it.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...