I Got Burned By Some Free eBooks | The 'Eh' Files (2)

Friday, January 31, 2014

Paper Bindings | The Eh Files

For all those books rated from DNF to, but not including, three stars, I present to you The 'Eh' Files. At the end of each month I'll be listing all those books that make this category. Since I am aware that some books that are not my cup of tea, but may be something other readers enjoy, I'll include a couple of sentences explaining my rating choice.


So here is the latest batch:

* The Girl (Guardians #1) by Lola St. Vil - 1/5 stars
* A New Pair of Bloody Wings by Adrienne Gordon - 2.5/5 stars



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16054252-the-girl?ac=1
(See full review here.)

The romance/insta love killed this book for me. Who roots for boyfriend thieves?

Not I.





https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18748286-a-new-pair-of-bloody-wings♥ ♥ & 1/2

Cute, well written....I just have no real idea what the story is about or what is really going on. 






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...