2013 Challenge Recap

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Paper Bindings | 2013 Challenge Recap

2013 was a great reading year for me. I've read almost double my goal of 200 books, and completed all three of my challenges.  





Goal: At least 12 Books, one a month.
Progress: Here
Books Read: 19*
(Note: Since a lot of what I read is paranormal, I am only counting books read in the correct month)
Completed!

Debut Authors

 
Goal: At least 12 Books, one a month.
Progress: Here
Books Read: 18
Completed!


2013 Reading Challenge
2013 Reading Challenge
Care has read 0 books toward her goal of 200 books.

Goodreads: 388/200 (read/goal)  
Completed!


Here's to hoping 2014 is just as productive.

2 comments:

  1. Yay congrats on achieving your goals! I'm going to try DAC 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was my first official (non-goodreads) challenge year. I'm proud that I managed to complete both of them.

      DAC was a great idea. I love finding new authors to read.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...