Top Ten Tuesdays - Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read (24)

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Paper Bindings | Top Ten Tuesdays - Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read (24)
A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read.


Because the end is near:

01. Up From The Grave #7 by Jeaniene Frost - This has been a long road. Cat and Co have been through so much during this series and spin offs. Now it's all coming to an end in Cat and Bones' last book. And what an ending it looks to be. I cannot wait for this book.

02. Ignite Me #3 by Taherah Mafi - Cliffhanger at end of book two? *checks calender* Is it time yet? Please can it be time to find out just which guy she chooses?

03. Ruin and Rising #3 by Leigh Bardugo - After the ending of book two, how could I be anything but excited for this book? Plus all the fascinating, handsome men in the last two books has me dancing like a school girl. So excited for this book.



Because series are just awesome:


04. Cress #3 by Marissa Meyer - A must. A must. Really, there is no other way to describe this one. Despite initial think I would dislike this series, I feel in love with Cinder. (The book, not the character.) Scarlet turned my love into something fierce. (Again, book not character. Though I will say Wolf and Captian Thorne are swoonable guys.) I know I am just going to love this series.

05. Cursed by Destiny #3 by Cecy Robson - I randomly stumbled upon book one. Sounded interesting, but I wasn't sold. I got the book from the library, fully intending to dislike it. But then I started reading, and was hooked. (Starting to sense a theme here - all of the above five fit into that category of hesitant reading.) How could I not love these characters? How I ask you?

06. Murder of Crows #2 by Anne Bischop - I love shifters. Love them. I really enjoyed this book. It was interesting how the author portrayed the shifters, not just with them being in power, but how she brought out their animal qualities to their human forms. And that I really loved. So to find out where out heroes are going next? Cannot wait.

07. Erased #2 by Jennifer  Rush - The one character I liked the most did things at the end of the last book, and now I MUST have answers! I want to know what happens next. 

08. Silver Shadows #5 by Richelle Mead - Because I love Adrian. Enough said.

09. The Fever Song #3 by Julie Kagawa - It really shocked me how much I enjoyed this series. Vampires in a dystopian world. Wasn't so sure at first, but then I gave it a try and loved it. Even the characters I wanted to hate won me over because they are so complex, fascinating, and well written.



And because of the promise it holds:


10.  The King #12 by J. R. Ward - I like this series. But I'm not a fan of some of the more recent books and changes to the story line. But this book seems to promise it is going to shift some of the focus back to the characters that made me fall in love with this series in the first place.

What is your Top Ten this week?

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! A lot of these made my own list, but I need to read the whole series for them - Shatter Me, Lunar Chronices and the Grisha series! I'm excited to get to all of them next year. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These past few years were good years for books, and it seems like next year is no different.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. You have some great picks :) I wish I had a tree that grew ARCs so I could read Ignite Me, Ruin and Rising, Cress and The Silver Shadows. I want them now <3

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now there is a thought. I shall plant my ARC tree right next to my money tree.
      And then I shall never leave my house again. :) I have a feeling I might be in a book coma by the end of next year.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...