Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR (25)

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Paper Bindings | Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR (25)
A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR.

New series for the win:

01. These Broken Stars #1 by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner -  Because I was told to read it or else. And I'm afraid of the 'or else.' In all seriousness, the book sounds very promising. The cover is very lovely. All the initial reviews I've read by reviewers I have similar tastes with were all positive. I love science fiction. So, really, why wouldn't I want to read this book?


02. Born in Blood #1 by Alexandra Ivy - It has been a while since I picked up a book by this author. This new series sounds good. A bit of a murder mystery with paranormal aspects. I'm sold.


Three is a very lucky number :

03. Taste of Darkness #3 by Maria V. Snyder - Because the last book ended the way it did. How dare it, making me wait a whole year in suspense. I must know what happens....sooner rather than later.

04. Crash Into You #3 by Katie McGarry - This series is my little guilty pleasure. I love the characters. I love the stories. And this one, I'm sure, will be no exception. And would you believe me if I said I don't even like contemporary YA all that much?

05. No Good Duke #3 by Sarah MacLean -Oh Temple, I love thee. So for your book to be out and not in my hands is a shame. Darn VERY belated birthday gift card. *waiting patiently for it so she can go on her book spree*



Because sequels are fun :

06. Rebel Spring #2 by Morgan Rhodes - I'm not surprised by how much I liked the first one. But I was surprised about how it made me love-hate the characters. They felt like real people, and that I really loved. Not to mention the feels in that book. So with the way everything left off at the end of number one, I am super excited for the next one.

07. World After #2 by Susan Ee - I rather liked book one. This one seems like it will be as good as the first one. I hope.



And why not?:


08. The Edge of Always #2 by JA Redmerski -I liked the first one. I thought it was a stand alone, but it's not. So I'll check out book number two.

09.  Daylighters #15 by Rachel Caine -*Tears* The last one. I don't wanna read it! But I want to read it! I hate endings. Bittersweet.

10. Angel Fever #3 by LA Weatherly - I don't really read angel stories. And yet I have two on this list.  Maybe I just like the angels aren't always good stories? Seems to be the case. Super excited for this book though, cannot wait to see how it all ends.

What is your Top Ten this week?

4 comments:

  1. Crash Into You is definitely my favorite of the series, mostly because Isaiah is one of my favorite characters in the series and I needed him to have his story. Woot Woot! I feel like you're going to like These Broken Stars, because I've mostly heard good reviews. I feel like I'm one of the few people who didn't like it, but that's okay, because I'm not really into science fiction like you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isaiah! My heart was breaking for him during book two. I am so excited for him to be happy. He deserves it.

      I am a big sci-fi person, so hopefully I'll enjoy it. What didn't you like about it? Or was it just you are not a science fiction fan?

      Delete
  2. These Broken Stars was really great! I hope you love that one too :) Great list! I hope you get to read them all. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super excited for it. Hopefully, I'll get to read them soon, and they won't sit on my TBR list for too long.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...