Never Desire A Duke Review

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Paper Bindings- Mini Reviews


There have been quite a few books that I've liked, or disliked, lately that haven't inspired me to write a lengthy review. But I wanted to say something about the books.

So here is the latest batch of mini reviews:

* Never Desire A Duke (One Scandalous Season #1) by Lily Dalton - 4/5 stars




★★★★
Title: Never Desire a Duke (One Scandalous Season #1)
Author: Lily Dalton
Release Date: September 24th 2013
Publisher: Forever

I'm not sure where to begin for this review, there is so much I want to say. Never Desire a Duke follows the story or Sophia who is determined to finally get a separation from her husband in change for the one thing she wants. Vane, however, is determined to win back the love of his wife and to never let her go again. This story is very much a trouble marriage and about rekindling their love for each other. And I loved that. They've both been hurt by this misunderstanding, but they still care for the other. It's not something I get to read a lot in my romances.

I'm not sure what I was expecting when I imagined their reunion and their rekindling. But this wasn't it. It was so much more moving than what I was picturing. I loved getting to know the characters and understanding their opinions about what happened and where they see themselves in the future.

The author did a great job with creating a bunch of memorable characters. The story is well written and I loved exploring their world with them as they returned to their estate and fell in love a second time. Would I read more? Yes.

RELATED: Never Entice An Earl (One Scandalous Season #2) | Never Surrender To A Scoundrel (One Scandalous Season #3)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...