Top Ten Tuesday - Best Sequels Ever

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Paper Bindings | Top Ten Tuesday - Best Sequels Ever
A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the Top Ten Five (cuz I couldn't think of many off the top of my head) Best Sequels Ever. 

01.  Less Than A Gentleman (#2) by Kerrelyn Sparks -  Because this book came out and I fell in love with it. I enjoyed the first book in the series, but I adored this one. The hero had the right blend of all the qualities I like in a romance hero and he captured my heart along with the heroine's. Plus the heroine was strong and respectable.

02. The Awakening (#2) Kelley Armstrog - Because it had more action and romance than the first one. I was swept away with the story.

03. Prodigy (#2) by Marie Lu - Because unlike book one, it flowed better. The characters were more different than the almost identical twins they were in book one. Plus I rather enjoyed learning about the government and the world beyond.

04.  Unravel Me (#2) by Tahereh Mafi - Much more enjoyable than book one. More happens. Plus I rather enjoyed learning more about Warner.

05.  Sacrlet (#2) by Marissa Meyer - I loved Cinder, but this one has Thorne and Wolf. SO it wins. Hands down.

What is your Top Ten this week?

8 comments:

  1. Unravel Me is such a good book! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. So much happens that it takes the story to another level. Plus the powers are just cool.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I still haven't read SCARLET! I was dying to get it and it's been sitting in my TBR :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read it! You don't know what you're missing. Thorne! If you could steal a character right out of a book and into the real world, he is one of the ones I would go for.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Great list, I loved The Awakening as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *nods* Such a great series.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I love the Darkest Powers series, but I think my favorite was the first one and that moment in the third when they finally kiss (you know who I mean) was a serious high point! :) Great list!

    My TTT:

    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2013/09/top-ten-tuesday-10_24.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, the moment where I may have been grinning like a crazy fangirl? ^_-

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...