Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.
The What's What
You may have noticed a little less activity here than normal. I do apologize about that. Unfortunately, I've been having a rough time in my personal life lately. It hasn't been easy for me to get time to blog without having an emotional black cloud hanging around.
The Reading PileI read 12 books this month.
- Tamora Pierce Challenge: 1/1 books *COMPLETED*
- Rock My TBR challenge: 153/150 books *COMPLETED*
- Series Catch Up Challenge: 94/50 books read *COMPLETED*
- October 3rd | Love Stole The Words Right Out Of My Mouth | The Romantics | ARC Review
- October 5th | I May Be Just A Tad Addicted To Manga But I Admit Nothing
- October 7th | I'm Sorry Book, But It Is You | DNF Reviews
- October 15th | We're All A Little Crooked Here | Crooked Kingdom Review
- October 1st | Let's Get This Reading Party Started | September Recap
- October 9th | Biweekly Recap | September 26th through October 9th, 2016
- October 23rd | Biweekly Recap | October 10th through October 23rd, 2016
How was your month? What were the highlights? What was one book you read this month that everyone needs to read?