Let's Get This Reading Party Started | September Recap

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Paper Bindings | All Things Life, Books, and Blog Monthly Recap | Let's Get This Reading Party Started | September Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

The What's What

After knocking a huge hole into my Wall of Shame last month, I was hoping to spend September keeping up the momentum. My goal was to get under 200 owned and unread books by the end of the month. Somehow that number makes it feel more manageable.

I spent some time this month working on the behind the scenes stuff I needed to steady before moving forward. I think I'm spreading myself too thin in my day-to-day life and I needed to figure out what blogging/bookstagram things I'm keeping and which I am going to let go for the betterment of Paper Bindings and myself. 


The Reading Pile

I read 35 books this month.


The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen


The Warrior (Collector #3) by Victoria ScottMaid Same 2 in 1 Volume 5 by Hiro FujiwaraImmortal in Death (In Death #3) by J. D. RobbAlong for the Ride by Sarah DessenS. A. Volumes 1 by Maki MinamiS. A. Volumes 2 by Maki MinamiS. A. Volumes 3 by Maki MinamiEnd of Days (Penryn #3) by Susan EeMagic Bites (Kate Daniels #1) by Ilona AndrewsLock and Key by Sarah DessenThrone of Glass Coloring BookThe Wolf Boy is Mine Volume 1 by Youko NogiriYona of the Dawn Volume 1 by Mizuho KusanagiKarneval Omnibus Volume 1 by Touya MikanagiRapture in Death (In Death #4) by J.D. Robb


Diaries of an Urban Panther (Diaries of an Urban Panther #1) by Amanda Arista


DNF
Scent of Darkness (Darkness Chosen #1) by Christina DoddTanner's Scheme (Breeds #9) by Lora LeighFate of Flames (Effigies #1) by Sarah RaughleyKissing Ted Callahan (and Other Guys) by Amy SpaldingOf Fire and Stars by Audrey CoulthurstGamescape by Emma TrevayneSeven Ways We Lie by Riley RedgateThe Liar Society (The Liar Society #1) by Lisa & Laura RoeckerI Dream of Dragons (Boston Dragons #1) by Ashlyn ChaseA Knight in Shining Armor by Jude DeverauxThe Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Theory #1) by Patrick NessLegend of the Highland Dragon (#1) by Isabel CooperDark Protector (Paladins of Darkness #1) by Morgan AlexisFull Moon Rising (Riley Jenson #1) by Keri ArthurRed Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane #1) by Jaye WellsTrial by Fire (Worldwalker #1) by Josephine AngeliniForbidden Magic (#1) by Cheyenne McCrayLoki's Wolves (#1) by K. Armstrong & M. Marr



TBR Goals

  • All the Sarah Dessen books I own for the #DessenReadathon. - 4/9 finished
  • 30 books during the 30 days of September - 35/30 read *Completed*
  • Finish reading 5 series that are complete that I own. - 1 finished / 2 abandoned

Challenges Update



The Posts

Reviews:


Discussions:

Around The Blogosphere:

  • I made up on Emily's #BHPChat recap for the last month's chat. Not surprising it was my tweet about blog posts writing themselves that was featured. 





Most Popular Instagram Photo This Month:





How was your month? What were the highlights? What was one book you read this month that everyone needs to read?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...