Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.
New to the Wall of Shame (AKA TBR pile)
I bought more than a few books these past two weeks, and we'll leave it at that. But at least I managed to read one the same day I bought it.
Books I Read
- Dark Protector (Paladins of Darkness #1) by Morgan Alexis
- Rapture in Death (In Death #4) by J.D. Robb
- Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson #1) by Keri Arthur
- Red Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane #1) by Jaye Wells
- Trial by Fire (Worldwalker #1) by Josephine Angelini
- Forbidden Magic (#1) by Cheyenne McCray
- Loki's Wolves (#1) by K. Armstrong & M. Marr
- Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly #1) by Susan Dennard
- Midnight Breed Coloring Book by Lara Adrian
- Yona of the Dawn Volume 2 by Mizuho Kusanagi
Another photo for my reshoot that personal Instagram challenge! ♢ ♢ This time it's a redo of my dystopian photo from February 4th, 2015. Watch out! Katniss has been released and the odds are in her favor. ♢ ♢ Do you still read dystopian novels even though they don't seem to be "in" anymore? What is your favorite genre to read? Least favorite?
- September 26th | When Your "Go To" Genre Fails You | Paranormal DNFs
- September 28th | #TheInstaAwards! The Winners! Check Out Your Favorite Bookstagramers!
- October 1st | Let's Get This Reading Party Started | September Recap
- October 3rd | Love Stole The Words Right Out Of My Mouth | The Romantics | ARC Review
- October 5th | I May Be Just A Tad Addicted To Manga But I Admit Nothing
- October 7th | I'm Sorry Book, But It Is You | DNF Reviews
How was your week? What new books did you receive? Read any new favorites?