Week Two Update | ARC August 2016

Monday, August 15, 2016

Paper Bindings | Week Two Update | ARC August 2016



Welcome to my second ARC August 2016 recap! ARC August is a reading challenge where you try to make a dent in your ARC pile and get those review rations up on Netgalley and Edelweiss.


My Goals:

I'm hoping to read 20 books for ARC August.



Books I Read This Week:

The Dragon Waking by Grayson Towler

This was a very young MG, and it felt a bit cheesy. Full review coming soon.








The Call by Peadar O'GuilinDNF

This book was confusing and not very interesting.








Remnants of Trust (Central Crops #2) by Elizabeth BonesteelDNF

Sadly, I just wasn't interested in finishing this book. I didn't really seem to care about any of the characters.







Thornghost by Tone AlmhjellDNF

I really couldn't get into this one. It was rather boring and not for me.







All The Books I've Read For This Challenge:

The Flame Never Dies (The Stars Never Rise #2) by Rachel VincentReawakened (Recreated #2) by Colleen HouckThe Dragon Waking by Grayson TowlerThe Call by Peadar O'GuilinRemnants of Trust (Central Crops #2) by Elizabeth BonesteelThornghost by Tone Almhjell


How many books are you hoping to read for ARC August? Have we read any of the same books? What is one book you read for the challenge that you would recommend the most?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...