Week One Update | ARC August 2016

Monday, August 8, 2016

Paper Bindings | Week One Update | ARC August 2016



Welcome to my first ARC August 2016 recap! ARC August is a reading challenge where you try to make a dent in your ARC pile and get those review rations up on Netgalley and Edelweiss.


My Goals:

I'm hoping to read 20 books for ARC August.



Books I Read This Week:

The Flame Never Dies (The Stars Never Rise #2) by Rachel Vincent


Overall I'm happy with the conclusion of this duology. It was a bit predictable at times and at others things were revealed that I didn't see coming. Full review coming soon.







Reawakened (Recreated #2) by Colleen HouckDNF

DNF @ 17%. I tried to like this. I wanted to like this. But there was too much telling and info dumping. Full review coming soon.







All The Books I've Read For This Challenge:

The Flame Never Dies (The Stars Never Rise #2) by Rachel VincentReawakened (Recreated #2) by Colleen Houck


How many books are you hoping to read for ARC August? Have we read any of the same books? What is one book you read for the challenge that you would recommend the most?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...