Join Me For The #DessenReadathon During The Month Of September

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Paper Bindings | Join Me For The #DessenReadathon During The Month Of September


Are you already a fan of Sarah Dessen and looking for an excuse to binge read her books? Or have you been hesitant to face the hype of a big name contemporary YA author?

Either way, I hope you’ll join me this September for the #DessenReadathon!


The rules are quite simple.

All you have to do to participate is read a book written by Sarah Dessen.

Feel free to use the #DessenReadathon on twitter to chat with everyone and share your spoiler free thoughts about the book(s) you read.


Why the readathon?

Several months ago, I read Just Listen and fell in love with the book. I sought out trusted Dessen fans on twitter for recommendations for my next book. Now I own 8 Sarah Dessen books...that I haven’t read yet.

You can see where my idea to binge read them came from, right?

I’ve never hosted a readathon before, but reading a bunch of Sarah Dessen books with all you guys seemed like a fun way to have a massive buddy reading session.


Books I hope to read:

  • The Truth About Forever
  • Along for the Ride
  • That Summer
  • Dreamland
  • Lock & Key
  • This Lullaby
  • Someone Like You
  • Saint Anything



Are you going to participate in the #DessenReadathon? What of her books are you hoping to read during September?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...