Biweekly Recap : June 20th Through July 3rd, 2016

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Paper Bindings - Biweekly Recap : June 20th Through July 3rd, 2016 | Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

New to the Wall of Shame (AKA TBR pile)

Between ALA and receiving my Barnes and Noble ebook settlement credit, let's just say that all photographic evidence has been destroyed. 

Books I Read

  • The Replacement Crush by Lisa Brown Roberts
  • The Black Knife (The Orphan Queen #0.4) by Jodi Meadows
  • The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater
  • I Love Cake by Tammi Sauer and Angie Rozelaar
  • Wold's Empire: Gladiator by Claudia Christian adn Morgan Grant Buchanan


  • The Importance of Being Alice (Matchmakers In Wonderland #1) by Katie MacAlister

Instagram Updates

A photo posted by Carrie (@paperbindings) on


Post Schedule

How was your week? What new books did you receive? Read any new favorites?



2 comments:

  1. I just read Demons Don't Have Names by Chrysiida Dimoulidou and she is my new favorite Greek author. And I have a wall of shame that keeps growing as if I was feeding it a growing potion, I understand how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of that book or that author, I'll have to look her up on Goodreads. You know the Feed Me Seymour song from Little Shop of Horrors? Sometimes I feel like that is my Wall of Shame.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...