The Read Is On | Make Me Read It Readathon

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Paper Bindings | The Read Is On | Make Me Read It Readathon | #MakeMeRead | "I sent out a call for help and you guys voted. I'm not sure how many books I will read in total, but I picked the top ten as my TBR for the readathon."

In case you missed it,  I decided to sign up for the Make Me Read It Readathon hosted by Ely and Val.

I sent out a call for help and you guys voted. I'm not sure how many books I will read in total, but I picked the top ten as my TBR for the readathon.



The Details:

  • Readathon is from July 9th through July 16th, 2016.
  • I will be posting my recap post on July 18th, 2016 so you can see how I did.
  • Make Me Read It Readathon official rules can be found here.
  • I am organizing my potential books into two categories: Series I've Started and Series I Want To Start/Standalones. But for the readathon, I will be reading them based upon percentage.



The Chosen Books: (in decreasing percentage)

Sequels/New Books & Series together

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle HodkinDaughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini TaylorThe Rose And The Dagger by Renee AheiehThe Winner's Crime By Marie RutkoskiA Gathering of Shadows By VE SchwabThe Girl From Everywhere by Heidi HeiligEnd of Days by Susan EeFalling Kingdoms by Morgan RhodesThe Storyspinner by Becky WallaceThe Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye



Did you guys sign up for the Make Me Read It Readathon? What are your chosen books? How many do you think you'll read?

4 comments:

  1. Omgggg you're going to read A GATHERING OF FEELSY SHADOWS AHHHH!! *flails wildly* Also Mara Dyer and the Winner's series are beyond brilliant so I'm just flailing at all of these. You're in for a wildly good time. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get to read them in time for the readathon, but I've kind of unofficially extended it. I'm going to keep working my way through this pile. It may take some time since I have to balance it out with some ARCs, but I will read them all.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow some awesome books here! You will blast through them easily! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I only got to officially read 2.5 of them for the readathon but I'm going to keep reading them in that order on my own. But I'm going to let myself read the rest of the series when I get to the ones with more books.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...