Hello - Oh - Goodbye June | June Recap

Friday, July 1, 2016

Paper Bindings - All Things Life, Books, and Blog Monthly Recap - Hello - Oh - Goodbye June | June Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

The What's What

I started pushing myself more to take the blog in a new direction now that my time is not split between moving forward, catching up, and fixing the past. Things are slow until I build back up my reading review backlog and type up enough posts to have a decent buffer again, but things are progressing in the direction I want them to move in.

I attended ALA's Annual Conference the last weekend of the month. I had so much fun meeting everyone and hanging out with different bloggers. Plus is was nice to see one of my cobloggers in person since it's been over a year since I saw her last.



The Reading Pile

I read 8 books this month.







& 1/2





& 1/2


TBR Goals




Read:
  • This Shattered World 
  • Their Fractured Light (Accidentally left out of the picture.)
  • The Raven King

Challenges Update




The Posts

Reviews:


Discussions:

Around The Blogosphere:


2 comments:

  1. What a coincidence, I also love Cake. lol

    It was great to see you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD The book was super cute. Thank you for forcing me to read it. Come back and visit soon!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...