ARC August Is Almost Upon Us | I Signed Up, Did You?

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Paper Bindings | ARC August Is Almost Upon Us | I Signed Up, Did You?



I participated in ARC August back in 2015 and I had a blast. I only read 5 books then, but considering I was gearing up for a second move, I think I did okay. This year I hope to top that number.



The What's What:

  • If haven't signed up yet, sign ups close on July 31st. So make sure you visit the official post and do so.
  • Any ARC counts. Physical books and eARCs count. Whether it came from a publisher, convention, or by trading it doesn't matter. 
  • Straight from the official post: "Each week a linky will go up where you can share your progress. At the end Shelly and I will confirm the books submitted so PLEASE review them somewhere. Twitter, Instagram, Goodreads, Pinterest, your blog, Tumblr! If we are unable to confirm submittals you may be disqualified so PLEASE leave something. Even if it’s just a sentence or two."

My Goals:

I'm hoping to read 20 books for ARC August. I don't have any specific titles planned yet, but 20 sounded like a good number (and reachable) to me.

Have you signed up for ARC August? How many books are you hoping to read? Did you pick specific titles out or are you listening to your muse?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning this, I almost forgot all about it! 20 is such a great goal, I hope you reach it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 20 seems like a crazy goal to me. But I'm hoping that if I can hit my 31 books in 31 days for July, that I can hit 20 books in 30 days for August. If you end up joining in, I wish you luck in completing your goal.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...