Monthly Recap : The Merry Month Of May

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Paper Bindings - All Things Life, Books, and Blog Monthly Recap - The Merry Month Of May
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

The What's What

You may have noticed the blog's name changed to Paper Bindings. This has been a long time in the works, and I really hope you like the new direction the blog will be taking.

I spent most of May working on behind the scenes stuff, all the nitty gritty dirty work that comes with changing your blog's name AND URL all at once. I should have gotten everything by now, so if you see something amiss, chances are I missed it. So please feel free to let me know what/where the issue is.

Book wise? Yeah, I kind of fell out of my reading binge and into my work on blog cycle. It's not that I'm not wanting to read anything, it's just that I'm being slow at it. It also doesn't help that I finished working my way through all of my owned ebooks. 


The Reading Pile

I read 3 books this month and DNF 7.











DNF:



TBR Goals



  • I kind of abandoned my TBR this month. 

Challenges Update




The Posts

Reviews:


Discussions:


Around The Blogosphere:


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...