Biweekly Recap : May 23rd Through June 5th, 2016

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Paper Bindings -  Biweekly Recap : May 23rd Through June 5th, 2016
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

New to the Wall of Shame (AKA TBR pile)


Technically, all of those books pictured were acquired in the last two week period, but I never got a chance to photograph them until now.

Books I Read

  • High School Debut (3 in 1 - Volume Two) by Kazune Kawahara
  • Sandry's Book (Circle of Magic #1) by Tamora Pierce
  • This Shattered World (These Broken Stars #2) by Meagan Spooner and Amie Kaufman

Instagram Updates



Post Schedule

How was your week? What new books did you receive? Read any new favorites?


8 comments:

  1. I love all the pretty book pictures! So many good books too :) Hope you have a great week and enjoy your new reads!
    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a great week as well.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Nice haul and your Instragram photos are lovely. Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you. I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of this Instagram thing.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. THAT SHADOW QUEEN MAP IS GORGEOUS. OMG. I JUST WANT TO PET IT. Also yayy The Hunger Games! Truly the most wonderful series of ever. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I think TSQ is one of my ultimate favorites. I love The Hunger Games. It might be one of my favorite dystopian series out there. Maybe my favorite. (Unless I'm forgetting something.)

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I don't know if you liked Circle of Magic or not; if you didn't, you might still want to give the next one a chance. The rest of books flow much better as a single story since they have all come together.

    My Sunday Summary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like it that much. But that's similar to what I was told by a friend. I'll have to check out the next book.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...