Biweekly Recap : June 6th Through June 19th, 2016

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Biweekly Recap : June 6th Through June 19th, 2016
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

New to the Wall of Shame (AKA TBR pile)

I was doing very well these past two weeks...until I went to a bookstore for a signing and had hours to kill before hand. Fell off the book buying ban wagon, or I should say, my greedy little self got dragged off by the weight of my bags.

Books I Read

  • Their Fractured Light (These Broken Stars #3) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
  • We Own The Night (Radio Hearts #2) by Ashley Poston
  • The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo

Instagram Updates



Post Schedule

How was your week? What new books did you receive? Read any new favorites?


4 comments:

  1. I have never successfully completely/stayed on a book buying ban unless it was unintentional (like, no books came out that I wanted) xD hahaha I can't do it! Hope you have a great week.

    Here is my Sunday Post
    Molly @ Molly's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually do okay for book buying bans and then I have one big massive trip when I get my book budget worked out for the certain period of time. But I've never succeeded with a ban either. It is just too hard not to buy books.

      Have a great week. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. You shouldn't call it a wall of shame, don't you know that s/he who dies with the most books wins ;-)

    My Sunday Summary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case, I've got a good shot at this. XD

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...