Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.
New to the Wall of Shame (AKA TBR pile)
I was doing very well these past two weeks...until I went to a bookstore for a signing and had hours to kill before hand. Fell off the book buying ban wagon, or I should say, my greedy little self got dragged off by the weight of my bags.
Books I Read
- Their Fractured Light (These Broken Stars #3) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- We Own The Night (Radio Hearts #2) by Ashley Poston
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- June 6th | What Is The Value Of A Star Nowadays | Ratings Over The Years
- June 8th | This Shattered World? More Like This Shattered Heart
- June 9th | Change Is Crucial To Any Blog But What Happens When You Change Your Mind On A Book Recommendation?
- June 14th | Their Fractured Light | These Broken Stars Series Ended With A Bang
- June 16th | Does The KonMari Method of Tidying Work For The Avid Reader?
- June 17th | Book Club at the Movies - Me Before You
- June 18th | I Need Your Help! | Make Me Read It Readthon
How was your week? What new books did you receive? Read any new favorites?