See You Soon! | ALA and Universal Bound

Friday, June 24, 2016

Paper Bindings | See You Soon! | ALA and Universal Bound - "As the title suggest, my vacation time has finally arrived...."

As the title suggest, my vacation time has finally arrived. 

Instead of trying to worry about writing posts and promoting them while I am away attending the ALA Annual Conference and visiting with friends at Universal,  I am taking a weekend hiatus.

I will still be available on social media if you need me or want to talk:

Our regular schedule of posting will return next week.

I have some fun things planned for the rest of June/beginning of July, as well as an ALA recap post, so be on the look out for them. 

Are you attending the ALA Annual Conference in Orlando?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...