#RockMyTBR Update : Wherein I Start To Notice Some Success

Monday, May 2, 2016

Paper Bindings : #RockMyTBR Update One : Wherein I Start To Notice Some Success

The Details

  • One owned, published books count towards goal.
  • Read at least one book that qualifies.
  • Use the #RockMyTBR tag.



My Goals

  • See my intro post for book list (updated as needed.)
  • Read all the ebooks on my iPod.
  • Read all the ebooks on my Nook. - 1 remaining
  • Read all the ebooks on my Kindle. - 8 remaining 
  • Catch up on all current series I own. - (33 series // 64 books**)
  • Read all new incoming books within one month of acquiring them.
  • Read all the standalone books.
  • Read (or purge) 200 books. - 139 so far
** Not counting what is in storage still.


Books Purged

January : 57
February : 13
March : 24
April : 1

Total : 95 books


Books Read January 1st, 2016 Through April 30th, 2016

44 Books:

Nightfall by Jake Halpernthe dangers in tempting an earl by sophie barnes


*Plus two more books and two very short stories not pictured above.*



Paper Bindings : #RockMyTBR Update One : Wherein I Start To Notice Some Success

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...