Paper Bindings : Oh Look, Something New

Monday, May 2, 2016



Paper Bindings - new name


Cats out of the bag now!


Originally I wanted to change over to Wordpress and do the name change all at the same time, but that wasn't going to happen soon. I spent a lot of time thinking about it, and I wanted to go ahead and change the name of the blog to tie in with the new direction this blog will be taking.


What do I mean by that?


Well, I have a bunch of ideas of how to refresh the blog and make it more ours. Things I've been wanting to do for forever and just never got a round to them. All sorts of secret things I'll share with you in the future.

In The Mean Time....


Please pardon the change over dust. I have a whole lot I have to change over to reflect the new name, and because of my wrist, I have to work in small batches. My goal is two weeks to have everything all sparkly new for you guys. There will be new content coming as May is my new me blogging month. (Translation, I've found my blogging zone and I will be a good little blogger and write.)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...