Tall, Dark, and Deadly : Midnight Breed Series Mini Reviews

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Paper Bindings : Tall, Dark, and Deadly : Midnight Breed Series Mini Reviews


There have been quite a few books that I've liked, or disliked, lately that haven't inspired me to write a lengthy review. But I wanted to say something about the books.

So here is the latest batch of mini reviews:

  • Deeper Than Midnight (Midnight Breed #9) by Lara Adrian
  • A Taste of Midnight (Midnight Breed #9.5) by Lara Adrian
  • Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed #10) by Lara Adrian
  • Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed #11) by Lara Adrian
  • Crave the Night (Midnight Breed #12) by Lara Adrian





Paper Bindings - Deeper Than Midnight (Midnight Breed #9) by Lara Adrian
★★★★
Title: Deeper Than Midnight (Midnight Breed #9)
Author: Lara Adrian
Release Date: June 28th 2011
Publisher: Dell


I loved Hunter since we first met him, and knew he'd be a fascinating hero of his own story. I really liked this book. It was a fun story, a fast read, and I love the chemistry between the two main characters. The more I read of these books, the more I am invested in this world and their successes and failures.








Paper Bindings- A Taste of Midnight (Midnight Breed #9.5) by Lara Adrian
★★★
Title: A Taste of Midnight (Midnight Breed #9.5)
Author: Lara Adrian
Release Date: December 5th 2011
Publisher: Dell


I wonder if she'd get another chance at HEA. The novella was cute, even if the whole vibe felt noticeably different from the rest of the series that I've read.









Paper Bindings - Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed #10) by Lara Adrian
★★★★
Title: Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed #10)
Author: Lara Adrian
Release Date: November 27th 2012
Publisher: Dell


Another book I practically read in one sitting. Chase was a complex hero and I loved watching him struggle and suffer because he more than earned his HEA by the end. If I had to ask for a book to end a series plot arc, this was a great one. It more than lived up to what I wanted and set the stage for an interesting turn of events.








Paper Bindings - Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed #11) by Lara Adrian
★★★★
Title: Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed #11)
Author: Lara Adrian
Release Date: February 21st 2013
Publisher: Delacorte Press


I wasn't sure where this new direction to the series was going to take us. I had my doubts okay? But I knew from previous books that these two were going to get together when they got older and probably set off some smoke alarms in the process. So I didn't need much motivation to keep reading this series. And I must say, I really liked this change. It opened the world up more, and yet pulled things closer to home as a major new enemy is pulled into our sphere.






Paper Bindings - Crave the Night (Midnight Breed #12) by Lara Adrian
★★★★
Title: Crave The Night (Midnight Breed #12)
Author: Lara Adrian
Release Date: August 5th 2014
Publisher: Delacorte Press


Nathan's book wasn't quite what I thought it was going to be but it was still entertaining.







RELATED: Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed #6) / Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed #7) / Taken by Midnight (Midnight Breed #8) // White Lions Lady

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...