A Dip Into The World Of The Dark Hunters : Mini Reviews

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Paper Bindings - Mini Reviews - Illusions (Chronicles of Nick #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon // Instinct (Chronicles of Nick #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon // Son of No One (Dark Hunters #24) by Sherrilyn Kenyon // Dragonbane (Dark Hunters #25) by Sherrilyn Kenyon


There have been quite a few books that I've liked, or disliked, lately that haven't inspired me to write a lengthy review. But I wanted to say something about the books.

So here is the latest batch of mini reviews:

  • Illusions (Chronicles of Nick #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Instinct (Chronicles of Nick #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Son of No One (Dark Hunters #24) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Dragonbane (Dark Hunters #25) by Sherrilyn Kenyon



RELATED: Styxx (Dark Hunters #22) | Rise of the Gryphon (Belador #4)



Paper Bindings - Illusions (Chronicles of Nick #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon - 5/5 stars
★★★★★
Title: Illusion (Chronicles of Nick #5)
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Release Date: April 1st 2014
Publisher: St. Martin's Press


This was a good one. I really liked watching Nick grow on his own, instead of having his safety cushion of allies ready to protect him. Plus watching the alternate version of everyone was just plain hysterical. And when you combine that with Nick's normal humor, I lost track of how many times I laughed.







Paper Bindings- Instinct (Chronicles of Nick #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon - 5/5 stars
★★★★★
Title: Instinct (Chronicles of Nick #6)
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Release Date: March 31st 2015
Publisher: St. Martin's Press


Every time this world expands, I am bombarded with new characters and new backstories. And I love it. I love meeting new characters, so I really liked getting to know the new characters as well as understanding more about the older ones. Plus this book contained plenty of the Nick humor that drew me to his character way back when I first met him in the Dark Hunter series.






Paper Bindings - Son of No One (Dark Hunters #24) by Sherrilyn Kenyon - 5/5 stars
★★★★★
Title: Son of No One (Dark-Hunter #24)
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Release Date: September 2nd 2014
Publisher: St. Martin's Press


There were some things in this book that I never saw coming. There are so many characters I've known for forever that I'm waiting for books on, so I was nervous having a new guy jump in. But I rather loved this book. It wasn't what I was expecting and I think that made it better.








Paper Bindings - Dragonbane (Dark Hunters #25) by Sherrilyn Kenyon - 5/5 stars
★★★★★
Title: Dragonbane (Dark-Hunter #25)
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Release Date: August 4th 2015
Publisher: St. Martin's Press


I've been curious about this guy since I first found out there was a dragon living in Sanctuary. This was not at all where I thought his story was going to take us when we first met him, but I rather enjoyed his book.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...