Biweekly Recap : April 25th Through May 8th, 2016

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Paper Bindings - Bi-Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

New to the Wall of Shame (AKA TBR pile)

I'm laughing like a madwoman right now.

A photo posted by Carrie (@onceuponadreambooks) on


And...




Plus the one with Shattered below....

Books I Read


  • The Long Game (The Fixer #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  • Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter
  • Through The Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles #2) by Gena Showalter

Books I DNF



Instagram Updates

The last of the old...

So I started getting serious about how I take photos/what photos I share/etc on Instagram this past week. And so far, I'm pleased with the results:


A photo posted by Carrie (@onceuponadreambooks) on



What do you guys think of the new Instagram photos?


Post Schedule

How was your week? What new books did you receive? Read any new favorites?


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...