The Month I Spent Recharging My Reading And Blogging Batteries - March Recap

Friday, April 1, 2016

Paper Bindings - All Things Life, Books, and Blog Monthly Recap -
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

Life, Book, and Blogging News

Life wise

I needed a little break from blogging, so putting myself first, I took one. And I think that was the best thing I could do for myself.


I painted a picture. It might seem like nothing, but I've been wanting to paint something for years now. I finally took some time for myself and accomplished this small thing. I'm feeling more recharged now.


I love these guys. They always entertain and brighten my day. *wonders around beating things with sticks to make music*

Book wise

Between reading and purging, I'm doing an "okay" job of tackling the Wall or Shame. I rearranged the piles and it looks more manageable now.

So I feel good about it. At least until I look at the numbers on Goodreads and realize it'll be a challenge to read that many books this year. But if I can at least get myself close, I'll call that goal complete. 

Blog wise

I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. Still have a big of a lingering slump. But I'm not really sure what I'll end up doing or what new things I want to try at the moment. 


The Reading Pile

I read 18 books this month.













Zero Stars


DNF



TBR Goals


These are most of the books on my March TBR I want to read before the month is up. 

Read:
  • The Devil Is A Part Timer (Light Novel Volume One)
  • The Rogue Not Taken (Scandals and Scoundrels #1)

Challenges Update


4 comments:

  1. Ahh that painting is gorgeous! And it's alright to have a blogging slump haha - looks like you had a good time on your break though - you read so many books! I felt the same way about Soundless - it was more of a three star read for me - not as good as VA and Bloodlines! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Sometimes I thing we all need to recharge or we'll burn out.

      From what I heard, a lot of people were disappointed in Soundless. Which stinks because it was so promising.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...