Biweekly Recap: March 28th Through April 10th, 2016

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Paper Bindings - Bi-Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

New to the Wall of Shame (AKA TBR pile)

I have no idea where that book came from, I swear. *slinks away*

Books I Read


  • The Rogue Not Taken (Scandals and Scoundrels #1) by Sarah MacLean
  • The King Slayer (The Witch Hunter #2) by Virginia Boecker
  • My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows

Instagram Updates

I redid my shelves and shared a few pictures.


Post Schedule

How was your week? What new books did you receive? Read any new favorites?


2 comments:

  1. Love your shelves! They are absolutely gorgeous. The King Slayer looks really cool. Happy reading!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love the King Slayer cover, it is awesome. The book was entertaining too.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...