Because Travel Mysteries Excite Me... (Waiting on Wednesday)

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


TITLE: With Malice
AUTHOR: Eileen Cook
RELEASE DATE: June 7th 2016
Genres: Young Adult
PUBLISHER: HMH Books for Young Readers
add to goodreads

“For fans of We Were Liars and The Girl on the Train comes a chilling, addictive, compulsive read about a teenage girl who wakes up in a hospital bed and cannot remember the last six weeks of her life, including the accident that killed her best friend--only what if the accident wasn't an accident? Eighteen-year-old Jill Charron wakes up in a hospital room, leg in a cast, stitches in her face and a big blank canvas where the last 6 weeks should be. She comes to discover she was involved in a fatal accident while on a school trip in Italy three days previous but was jetted home by her affluent father in order to receive quality care. Care that includes a lawyer. And a press team. Because maybe the accident...wasn't an accident. Wondering not just what happened but what she did, Jill tries to piece together the events of the past six weeks before she loses her thin hold on her once-perfect life. ”


Why?:


While I did not enjoy We Were Liars or Girl on the Train, I am intrigued by the premise of this book. Travel? Mystery? Sure, I am there.

What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?
author image

Tisha

As an INFJ Tisha doesn’t like she obsesses. Luckily, she has television, film, and books to keep her busy. Although YA is her favorite, she loves all types of books especially historical fiction. This resident Gryffindor also enjoys traveling and seeing where her wanderlusting nature will take her. Twitter

10 comments:

  1. I've seen this more and more recently and dammit, I WANT. Such a good pick! Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2016/04/06/wow-michael-met-mina/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mystery is usually pretty hit or miss for me, but this looks awesome because I love Italy as a setting! hope you enjoy it!
    here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSSSSS! I'm dying to read this one and I love unreliable narrators. I can't wait to get my hands on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it - thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Ohhh god!! This cover is absolutely stunning♥ I will definitely be checking this one out!

    Jumana @ Books by Jay
    MY WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really enjoy that cover! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. I love the cover and the synopsis! Thanks for bringing this one to my attention.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...