Tomorrow Is Another Day....

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Paper Bindings

.....and it's time for me to take a vacation.

It will a short hiatus, just a few weeks.

After having started this year with an injury that prevented me from typing AND reading, I really started off on the wrong blogging foot. I am going to take a few days off for myself to get some reading done and then work on building up a nice buffer again.


Tentatively, I'm thinking I'll be back the week of March 14th.

But have a few things I need to figure out. (Do I want to continue doing weekly/monthly recaps, combine the two, do neither. How can I fix what is no longer working for me? What direction do I want to take this blog in next? And so much more.)

I'll still be around on social media.

I hope you guys bear with me as I go through this rough patch and try and get things back together again.

2 comments:

  1. <3 Can't wait to see you back on the 14th! :)
    A break from blogging every once in a while is always good~! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a break is just what I needed. This is the first time in a long time that I didn't feel pressured to read a certain book or blog a certain thing in a long time.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...