Spring is in the Air: Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR Pile

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Paper Bindings | Spring is in the Air: Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR Pile | Top Ten Tuesday
A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's theme is the Top Ten : Ten Books On My Spring TBR

01. - My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows
Lady Jane Grey's tragic fate is an interesting one. The Tudors are a fun bunch aren't they? I can't wait to read this.

02.  - The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen
I just finished the first book in this series and I loved it. I can't wait to read the rest.

03.  -The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen
See above.

04.  - Riders by Veronica Rossi
I'm a little iffy on this one, it might be too scifi for me but I'm still curious to see where this series goes.

05.  - Denton Little's Birthdate by Lance Rubin
The first one was surprisingly funny and insightful despite the subject matter and I expect its sequel to be the same.

06.  - A Tyranny of Petticoats by Jessica Spotswood et. al
Some of my favorite authors talking about history? Sign me up.

07. - Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I started it and have been recommended to read this book from just about everyone. It's a pretty fun read so far.

08.  - This was Not the Plan by Cristina Alger
I started reading this one too it's funny, interesting and a good read.

09.  - We That Are Left by Clare Clark
I love multigenerational/ multihistory tales and this one seems right up my alley.

10. a - Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
I'm obsessed with the musical and the Revolutionary War/Federal period is my favorite.

What is your Top Ten this week?

author image

Tracy

Tracy is a history/film fan who loves to read YA, historical and contemporary fiction. She’s also a sucker for a sad tale. Harry Potter (“Harry Potter”), Peeta Mellark (“Hunger Games”), Nathaniel Blake (“Little Men”) and Daniel Landon (“Catcher, Caught”) are her literary boyfriends. She’s also the resident Ravenclaw and librarian.

16 comments:

  1. I am so excited about My Lady Jane! :-) It's certainly my sort of book. I hope you enjoy your Spring reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think that's the one I'm most looking forward too as well.

      Delete
  2. Every new list I see reminds me of more books that I want to read too, haha! A Tyranny of Petticoats looks awesome. :-D Happy reading!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to read that one.

      Delete
  3. I hope you like Cinder as much as I did. It was amazing! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Cinder! I love that book! I also really enjoyed the Hamilton biography when I read it a few years back. I really want to read A Tyranny of Petticoats! It sounds so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell me all about Hamilton lol Thanks for coming by :)

      Delete
  5. So many people have recommended Cinder to me too! I really ought to read it. You have a fun list!

    (My TTT is here, since you asked...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinder was on my list this week too.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/15/top-ten-tuesday-48/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I have The Runaway King and The Shadow Throne in by TBR piles but didn't list them. I am really looking forward to reading My Lady Jane too! Enjoy your books!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear someone else likes the False Prince series!

      Delete
    2. Good to hear someone else likes the False Prince series!

      Delete
  8. Cinder is fantastic. Add me to the recommendors! Enjoy! I hope your spring is filled with amazing reads!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...