The Time That Just Was - March 14th Through March 27th, 2016 Recap

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Paper Bindings - Bi-Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


New to the Wall of Shame (AKA TBR pile)

I have been a very good girl and haven't added any new books to the Wall of Shame.

But I did share with you some photos of my Wall of Shame on instagram.


Books I Read

  • The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
  • Undeniably Yours (Lucy Valentine #5) by Heather Webber
  • Soundless by Richelle Mead

Instagram Updates

A photo posted by Carrie (@onceuponadreambooks) on



Post Schedule

How was your week? What new books did you receive? Read any new favorites?



2 comments:

  1. The Star-Touched Queen is one of the books I'm really anticipating! Hope you enjoyed it. Try not to worry too much about your wall of shame... it happens to the best of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Star Touched Queen was absolutely wonderful! I hope you love it when you get to read it.

      Random thought: I wonder how big a wall we could all build if we combined our owned and unread books. It'd probably be a scary sight.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...