I Cannot Belive February Is Over Already - February Recap

Monday, February 29, 2016

Paper Bindings - All Things Life, Books, and Blog Monthly Recap -
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

February was

....a short month! Where did all my reading time go?

TBR Goals

Because of all my preorders being released, I received 11 books this month. I only managed to read 3 of them. Fail! But I did manage to almost catch up on the books I received in January and couldn't read with my injury. So that's something at least.

I did remove a few books from my TBR shelves on Goodreads. However, I think I added way more than that to it.

Challenge Update

Tamora Pierce Challenge: I sill haven't read my first book for this challenge yet as I am waiting to buddy read it.

For my Rock My TBR challenge, I read 7 books for the challenge and managed to purge another 13 more. I'm still behind according to my tracking, but I'm doing okay.

I Read

18 books this month.

Kiss of the Rose Princess Volume One by Aya Shouoto - 5/5 stars
Wickedly Dangerous (Baba Yaga #1) by Deborah Blake - 4/5 stars
A Real Work of Art (Lois Lane #0.1) by Gwenda Bond - 5/5 stars
Sakura Hime Volume One by -4/5 stars


* Just Listen by Sarah Dessen - 5/5 stars
Seraph of the End Volume One by - 3/5 stars
Stars Above (Lunar Chronicles Novellas) by Marissa Meyer - 5/5
Holding Court by K.C. Held - 3/5 stars

 

Tell The Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan - DNF
* Wickedly Magical (Baba Yaga #0.5) by Deborah Blake - 4/5 stars
Hounded (Iron Druid #1) by Kevin Hearne - 4/5 stars
Half Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - DNF
Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman - 5/5 stars


Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between by Jennifer E. Smith - DNF
* These Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks #1) by Tarun Shanker and Kelley Zekas - 4/5 stars
* Love and Decay Volume One by Rachel Higginson - 3/5 stars

For an overall rating of 3.5/5 stars this month.



 We Also Shared


Read Previously But Review Posted This Month:



Discussions and More

How was your month?

2 comments:

  1. I'm honestly so scared/jealous of your reading prowess! 18 books in one month?? That's so much! 3/11 books on your preorder list is so good as well - I think I've bought 10 books this month, and I haven't even read any of them.... >.<
    Good luck with getting through the other 8 books that you preordered in the next month, Carrie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea how I managed 18 books, even when you eliminate the ones I DNF and the few novellas. No idea where I found the time for them all. Hope you manage to find some time to read those 10 books without getting too far behind on your tbr goals. And I hope you enjoy each one of them.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...