The Time That Wasn't - February 1st Through February 14th, 2016 Recap

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Paper Bindings - Bi-Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


Life wise...

I'm participating in #OTSPSecretSister this round. I've got my Sister and already have started making plans for ways to spoil her for the next 6 months. This should be a lot of fun. 


Blog wise...

I've been going through a phase where everything is stressing me out and I want to do nothing but crawl under the covers with a good book. So you may have noticed that things have been a bit scarce here. I'm trying to figure out the direction I want to take this blog next, since certain things just aren't working for me.

Book wise...

I've gotten a fair amount of reading done. Only one book behind on according to Goodreads (take that!) but still further behind on my Rock My TBR goal than I'd like to be.

At least I feel like reading again.


What You've Missed


Did You Hear?


Thank Heavens for NozeGraze....

Because I was doing this coding wrong, were you? 

Read



* Kiss of the Rose Princess Volume One by Aya Shouoto - 5/5 stars
* Wickedly Dangerous (Baba Yaga #1) by Deborah Blake - 4/5 stars
* A Real Work of Art (Lois Lane #0.1) by Gwenda Bond - 5/5 stars
* Cloudy With A Chance of Destruction (Lois Lane #0.2) by Gwenda Bond - 5/5 stars 
* Sakura Hime Volume One by -4/5 stars


* Just Listen by Sarah Dessen - 5/5 stars
* Phantom Thief Jeanne Volume One by 4/5 stars
* Seraph of the End Volume One by - 3/5 stars
* Stars Above (Lunar Chronicles Novellas) by Marissa Meyer - 5/5
* Holding Court by K.C. Held - 3/5 stars

Added To The Never Ending TBR


How was your week?


8 comments:

  1. Nosegraze is like my bible. Ashley is awesome! I'm finally picking up on my reading as well. I've been in such a slump! So, hopefully, we can both keep up the pace :D


    Here is my Sunday Post!

    Molly @ Molly's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashely's blog is awesome. She's one of the reasons I started getting back into coding and it has made my life so much easier. Hope your reading slump stays away and you get to read some great books!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. When I stress out I also tend to withdraw from my blog. I hope you get back in the groove soon! I've also really been wanting to read Stars Above, so it's great to see that you loved it! :D Have a fantastic week!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely don't think we are alone with the desire to withdrawal when stressed. But I think that "recharging" is just what I needed. Got a lot of behind the scenes stuff done which, while no one may notice it, I know it's fixed so I feel better about the blog. Stars Above was pretty good. It was nice to have been basically caught up with her novellas prior and still have enough new stories to read to feel like a read a whole new book.Hope you get to read it soon.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I suffer from terrible blog envy - I see all these amazing blogs with beautiful designs, countless awards, heaps of comments and lots of other snazzy things, and I end up feeling all rubbish about my poor little blog. But then I remind myself why I started blogging in the first place, which really was to connect with other book lovers and have fun, and none of that involves anything snazzy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Envy is my blogging sin as well. I get super jealous sometimes too. I think it is just apart of our world now that sometimes it's hard to escape the feeling. I've gotten a lot better at separating myself from other bloggers and blogging for myself these past few months. It's been helping some. Because you're right. Blogging is about connecting and having fun, and I definitely don't want to forget that.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I WAS TOO OMG <3
    Ashley is actually one of the most helpful bloggers out there - I'm so glad we have her out there hahah xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I've learned quite a lot from her blog over the years. She is definitely one of "the greats" out there in the blogging world.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...