Romance. Manga. Stars. The Range Is Wide With These Books - Mini Reviews

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Paper Bindings - Mini Reviews


There have been quite a few books that I've liked, or disliked, lately that haven't inspired me to write a lengthy review. But I wanted to say something about the books.

So here is the latest batch of mini reviews:

  • The Dangers in Tempting An Earl (Kingsborough Ball #3) by Sophie Barnes - 4/5
  • High School Debut: Vols 1-3 by Kazune Kawahara - 5/5 stars
  • Heir of Skies (Starbright #1) by Rachel Higginson - 3/5 stars

Paper Bindings - Mini Reviews - The Danger In Tempting An Earl by Sophie Barnes
★★★★
Author: Sophie Barnes
Release Date: July 29th 2014
Publisher: Avon


Not having read any other books in this series, I wasn't sure what to expect. Overall I enjoyed this book. It wasn't my favorite historical romance, and I'm not sure I'm invested enough in the secondary characters to read the rest of the series. But it kept me entertained, even if the plot was a bit predictable.






Paper Bindings - Mini Reviews - High School Debut by Kazune Kawahara
★★★★★
Author: Kazune Kawahara
Release Date: February 4th 2014
Publisher: VIZ Media


I fell in love with this story from the first page. Not only were the main characters fun and adorable, there was a lot of humor within these pages. The main duo was super cute together and I absolutely ship them.






Paper Bindings - Mini Reviews - Heir of Skies by Rachel Higginson
★★★
Author: Rachel Higginson 
Release Date: September 16th 2012
Publisher: Self Published


This one was kind of a let down. On one hand it was interesting and I enjoyed the premise. On the other, I'm sick of love triangles. Especially when I see more reasons why the guys are possessive jerks rather than why they are lovable. The plot moved a little too slow, and the romance was at it's heart. I wish there had been a bit more to the story not centered around which guys should she choose.

RELATED: Love and Decay (Volume One)


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...