You're Never Too Old To Go Home Again - December 21st, 2015 Through January 3rd, 2016 Recap

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Paper Bindings - Bi-Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


I saw Star Wars The Force Awakens at the theater. I absolutely loved it. It had all the classic elements that made the originals so great mixed with today's technology. But it wasn't an over the top, showoff like the most recent trio were.

I may not have been alive when the original movies were released, but I grew up watching them. This was the movie I wanted to see when the prequels came out. I was very pleased with this movie, even though some things I didn't want to happen did occur, and it may have caused a rift in my family. Can't please everyone I guess.

What You've Missed

Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015 - Top Ten Books I'd Like To Get From Santa (Top Ten Tuesday)
Wednesday, December 23rd, 2015 - Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life For Me (Waiting on Wednesday)
Thursday, December 24th, 2015 - A Very Book Club Christmas: Book Club Books of Christmas Past
Friday, December 25th, 2015 - Happy Holidays From Our Blog To Yours
Saturday, December 26th, 2015 - The Time I Read A Book And Immediately Wished I Hadn't Read It So I Could Immediately Read It Again For The First Time - Winter (review)

Monday, December 28th, 2015 - This Is Where It Ends (ARC Review)
Tuesday, December 29th, 2015 - Where Is A Time Turner When You Want One? I Need These Books (Top Ten Tuesday)
Wednesday, December 30th, 2015 - Waiting On A Book That Screams 'Love Me' (Waiting on Wednesday)
Thursday, December 31st, 2015 - I Gave Them A Shot - DNF Finish Part Four And Recap (The Eh Files)
Friday, January 1st, 2016 - The End Of Another Year - December Recap
Saturday, January 2nd, 2015 - Book Challenges Are Overrated And Here's Why I'm Not Signing Up For Them This Year

Did You Hear?


* After the massive uproar over the cover change to the final book of The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski, they have decided to publish the final hardcover book with the original cover design. Paperback books will still have the new covers.


Read



Six of Crows by Leigh BardugoEvery Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo - 4.5/5 stars
* Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 4.5/5

Added To The Never Ending TBR

Paper Bindings - You're Never Too Old To Go Home Again - December 21st, 2015 Through January 3rd, 2016 Recap
Highlights of my Christmas spoils of war.
I may have geeked out a bit when I saw the Iron Fey box set had a poster. A double sided poster. I'm sorry Puck, but Ash wins.

Paper Bindings - You're Never Too Old To Go Home Again - December 21st, 2015 Through January 3rd, 2016 Recap

My last book purchases of 2015. All four came from a local used book store.

Paper Bindings - You're Never Too Old To Go Home Again - December 21st, 2015 Through January 3rd, 2016 Recap

My friends spoiled me this Christmas. Several new books, a Harry Potter t-shirt and bag, as well as a Slytherin letter kit complete with wax and a Slytherin stamp.



How was your week?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...