I'm Waiting To Find My Dragon Soul (Waiting on Wednesday)

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.
Dragon Soul by Katie MacAlister

TITLE: Dragon Soul (Black Dragons #3)
AUTHOR: Katie MacAlister
RELEASE DATE: January 26th 2016
Genres: Adult - Romance - Paranormal - Shifters
PUBLISHER: Hodder & Stoughton - Hatchette
add to goodreads

“New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katie MacAlister continues her riotously funny and super steamy paranormal series with Dragon Soul. A foe to all of dragonkind, an alchemist known as the Dragon Breaker is about to undergo the transformation of a lifetime. But his love for a beautiful woman may change him even more...”

Why?:


Because Katie MacAlister is an autobuy author for me. I love her books. She blends humor and action into these well crafter romance stories. Her dragons have a special place in my hear so I am curious as to how this spin off series will end.

What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?

2 comments:

  1. I used to love her books and then stopped reading them. My favorite are the Aisling Grey books. If you haven't read them, you should check them out. Nice pick. Wonder if that tattoo is real?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that series. I'm curious as to why you stopped reading? Just faded away from them? Or was it another reason? (If you don't mind my asking.)

      I wish the tattoo was real. It's lovely. But I imagine it isn't.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...