I'm Waiting On Victor Draconi To Get His Due And Love To Conquer All (Waiting on Wednesday)

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.
Bright Blaze of Magic by Jennifer Estep

TITLE: Bright Blaze of Magic (Black Blade #3)
AUTHOR: Jennifer Estep
RELEASE DATE: April 26th, 2016
Genres: Young Adult - Paranormal
PUBLISHER: Kensington
add to goodreads

“BAD THINGS ALWAYS COME IN THREES…

As a thief, I’m good at three things: hiding in the shadows, getting in and out unseen, and uncovering secrets. I put these skills to work for the Sinclair Family, one of the magical mobs that run the tourist town of Cloudburst Falls.

Everyone knows Victor Draconi wants to take over all the other Families—and kill every last Sinclair. What they don’t know is that I’m on to him, and no way will I let the man who murdered my mom get away with hurting all the other people I care about. Especially when I’ve got places to break into, stuff to steal, and Devon Sinclair fighting right by my side…”


Why?:


Because I really loved Cold Burn of Magic and Dark Heart Of Magic. This book is just going to be epic, I can feel it. 

Lila and Devon sitting in a tree
P.L.A.N.N.I.N.G
First they're gonna kick Victor's butt
Then come the swoony kissy scenes
Then better come the HEA part or the tears will fall.

What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?

10 comments:

  1. Great pick! I love Jennifer Estep's writing. And, I've really enjoyed the Black Blade series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved her other YA series (haven't read her Assassin one yet) but I think I enjoy this one a bit more. Which is really weird because I am really into mythology, but something about this series just speaks to me. Maybe it's the adorable couple I ship?

      Hope you get to read the third book when it comes out, if not before.

      Thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  2. I need to read this series and I have to admit, I think there is something about that cover that makes me want to get to it sooner or later. This is a strange thing to admit, but there is something about tentacles on a book cover that almost always makes me want to read it without even knowing what it is about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this cover. I think it might be my favorite of them all. Now you have me thinking, there is a tentacle creature in the books, so I wonder how that'll play into this one because of the cover.

      I definitely recommend this series. I hope you get to start it soon! Have you read her other books?

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Great pick! I really need to read this series. I've heard good things about it.


    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series is wonderful. It's full of swoon, great characters, thought provoking moments, with a paranormal vibe. I definitely recommend it.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I don't think I've seen this series before. I'll have to check it out. Here's my WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend this series. Have you read her other YA one? In a way it's a lot like that, but also 100% completely different. As much as I loved the other one, I think I may prefer the Black Blades series over her Mythos Academy series.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I actually haven't read anything at all by Estep yet, Carrie. But I sure want to, I hear so many great things about her books. One day :)
    Thanks for sharing.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. "One day" isn't that the story of a bookworm's life? I hope you get the chance soon. I really cannot recommend her books enough, especially this series.

    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...