Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015 (Top Ten Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015
A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.




01. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway - Emmy & Oliver is definitely a must read. It's the kind of book that's quality quietly sneaks up on you.

02. The Last Leaves Falling by Sarah Benwell
- Heartbreaking, but a great premise and distinct setting.

03. The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak
- The Heartbreakers was a perfect summer read. Light, fun, and excellent.

04. Noggin by John Corey Whaley
- A fast read with a fascinating concept and wonderful characters.

05. What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi -
What You Left Behind was a quick read that tugged at all the right heartstrings.

06. Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
- I really liked the premise and characters, I think it will make a great film at some point.

07. Denton's Little Deathdate by Lance Rubin
-The characters were pretty good; I am curious to see where the story goes in the sequels.

08. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon -
What started out unique and then ended up not the freshest thing I have read in YA, Everything Everything is written well and I look forward to more things by Nicola Yoon.

09. Cartwheel by Jennifer duBois -
Ultimately, Cartwheel, is a story about the aftermath of grief as well as the perceptions one gives off to the world.

10. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell -
Always good to read about misfits.


What is your Top Ten this week?
author image

Tisha

As an INFJ Tisha doesn’t like she obsesses. Luckily, she has television, film, and books to keep her busy. Although YA is her favorite, she loves all types of books especially historical fiction. This resident Gryffindor also enjoys traveling and seeing where her wanderlusting nature will take her. Twitter

22 comments:

  1. Everything Everything made my list this year too. :-) I really enjoyed reading it! I can spy some books on here that I really want to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am glad you found some more books to add to your TBR pile :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these. *adds them all to to-read list*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing I've read, but a few from my tbr list.

    My top ten list is here, if you're interested: http://www.bookpunks.com/year-books-best-books-2015/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you enjoy them :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. Emmy and Oliver and Everything Everything are both things I wanted to get to this year but it just didn't seem to happen. Hopefully next year! Great list, happy readings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely read Emmy & Oliver - so good! I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
  5. I've only read 4 of these, but I adored Emmy & Oliver and Everything, Everything! I feel like they are some of the best, hard-hitting contemporaries I've ever read! Great picks this week :)

    Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I enjoyed the different approaches they took! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. I have all the Monument 14 books and STILL haven't read it. Great list :)

    Here is my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should :) the characters were pretty relatable. I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  7. I really want to try out Eleanor and Park! I enjoyed Rowell's Fangirl immensely, and I really like her unique and diverse concepts!

    Here's my list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, that is definitely Rowell's qualities. I hope you like it!

      Delete
  8. This is a great list Tisha, I loved Everything, Everything

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a good list! I have read none of them but had three of them on my TBR and am going to add the others now! Great list!

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...