01. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway - Emmy & Oliver is definitely a must read. It's the kind of book that's quality quietly sneaks up on you.
02. The Last Leaves Falling by Sarah Benwell - Heartbreaking, but a great premise and distinct setting.
03. The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak - The Heartbreakers was a perfect summer read. Light, fun, and excellent.
04. Noggin by John Corey Whaley - A fast read with a fascinating concept and wonderful characters.
05. What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi - What You Left Behind was a quick read that tugged at all the right heartstrings.
06. Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne - I really liked the premise and characters, I think it will make a great film at some point.
07. Denton's Little Deathdate by Lance Rubin -The characters were pretty good; I am curious to see where the story goes in the sequels.
08. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon - What started out unique and then ended up not the freshest thing I have read in YA, Everything Everything is written well and I look forward to more things by Nicola Yoon.
09. Cartwheel by Jennifer duBois - Ultimately, Cartwheel, is a story about the aftermath of grief as well as the perceptions one gives off to the world.
10. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - Always good to read about misfits.
What is your Top Ten this week?