Where Is A Time Turner When You Want One? I Need These Books (Top Ten Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Paper Bindings - Where Is A Time Turner When You Want One? I Need These Books (Top Ten Tuesday)

A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's theme is the Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half Of 2016:

The Raven King by Maggie StiefvaterStars Above by Marissa MeyerA Gathering of Shadows by V.E. SchwabThe Art of Taming A Rake by Nicole JordanThe Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Blackhearts by Nicole CastromanNight Study by Maria V. SnyderTruthwitch by Susan Dennardriders by veronica rossi

Basically, I want all the 2016 books. No lie. Take a good look at how many great/promising ones are coming out and tell me I am exaggerating.

It was hard cutting myself off at 10 books, so here are the first 10 to come to mind. We have several books in series I am reading, a few new series I'd like to start, and one book I've already read and fell in love with.


What is your Top Ten this week? Are you going to end up broke in 2016 because of all the shinny new books you need to buy too?

18 comments:

  1. I need stars above soo bad! Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Especially after reading Winter, I need that epilogue story.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I keep seeing Truewitch and Passenger around everywhere. I think it's a sign that I need to check them out! ;-) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them if you get them. I personally loved Truthwitch. Cannot wait until my Passenger arrives and I can find out if it lives up to it's hype.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Truthwitch, AGOS and Blackhearts all sound awesome! The latter two are on my list :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truthwitch was wonderful, AGOS is highly anticipated, and Blackhearts is the 2016 book I am most looking forward too. Hope you get them as soon as they come out and enjoy them!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. So many good ones!! I am dying for Stars Above. I need more info after Winter lol. Here's my TTT http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-most.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter's ending killed me! (In a good, but heartaching way.) I need that epilogue! Hope release day comes soon!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I want most of these books! Truthwitch, Stars Above, and A Gathering of Shadows all made my list too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2016 is going to be the year my wallet cries. I literally want all the books. Normally I want to read books but am okay with the library for them, but there are so many highly anticipated ones this year.

      Hope you get the books you want! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Great list! I'm so excited for Truthwitch, Passenger, The Raven King, and Blackhearts as well.

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you love them when you get to read them! This is going to be a great year for books.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. I can't wait for The Shadow Queen and Passenger too! They both sound so incredible. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A dragon prince and a privateer, of course those books sound incredible. XD Hope you love them when you get them.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. The Raven King and Riders were both on my list this week too.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/top-ten-tuesday-37/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised that The Raven King didn't star on more people's list that week. Hope you get and love both of those books.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. I'm beyond excited for A Gathering of Shadows!
    Check out my TTT and my current giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ADSOM came out of no where for me last year so I completely agree. I have no idea what is in store for our characters which is wonderful.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...