Another Batch of Debut Books I Need To Read (Top Ten Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Paper Bindings - Another Batch of Debut Books I Need To Read (Top Ten Tuesday)
A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the Top Ten 2016 Debut Novels We Are Looking Forward To:

blackhearts by nicole castromanStone Field by Christy Lenzi


01. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman - One, I’m in a pirate phase. Two, I’ve heard great things about Blackhearts already from bloggers I trust.

02. Stone Field by Christy LenziCivil War story!!!!!!

The Heir And A Spare by Emily Albrightrebel of the sandsGemini by Sonya Mukerjee

03. The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright - I am definitely in a obsessed with all things royal (thanks to Reign) phase - sign me up!

04. Gemini by Sonya Mukherjee - I am a sucker for twin stories.

05. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton -  Rebel of the Sands just sounds super interesting.

Into The Dim by Janet B Taylorunderwater by marisa reichardtthe art of not breathing by sarah alexanderzero day by jan gansei


06. Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor - Time travelling historical fiction? All you had to say was historical, the rest is bonus.

07. Underwater by Marisa ReichardtLooks like an interesting novel about moving on after something terrible happens.

08. The Art of Not Breathing by Sarah Alexander What can I say? It’s about twins...

09. Zero Day by Jan Gangsei Presidential story line with an abduction tie in? Count me in.

What is your Top Ten this week?

14 comments:

  1. OMG I HAVE ALL OF THESE ADDED BUT 2. So naturally I'm going to add them too. I have like a book-adding-on-goodreads addiction... I must have them aaaall. *arrs like a pirate and runs to goodreads*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome I am glad you found some new books to add! :) haha I know the feeling. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. "Stone Field" has a really interesting synopsis. I'm looking forward to reading it. "Blackhearts" made it on my TTT too, as well as some other interesting reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed - Civil War historical fiction? sign me up! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to Blackhearts (after today) and The Heir and the Spare! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am glad our list gave you some new books to read :) I think royals are definitely a trend lately - I am absolutely okay with that :)

      Delete
  4. Rebel of The Sands yes!! I keep seeing Black Hearts so I think I better check that one out haha :') Thank you for sharing these :-)

    Here's my TTT @ Emma's Bookery if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, great choices this week! I need every single book here, except Gemini (but that's only because I hadn't heard of it until now).

    Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to Rebel of The Sands too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/top-ten-tuesday-33/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear it! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...