Tamora Pierce 2016 Reading Challenge

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Paper Bindings - Tamora Pierce 2016 Reading Challenge Hosted by Nori @ ReadWriteLove28


I wasn't going to sign up for any 2016 challenges. First I failed that goal with the Rock My TBR one, and I'm failing it again with this one.

Why sign up for another challenge?


Because I have heard so much about Tamora Pierce and all of her books that I already decided I was going to read one of her books soon. When I asked what one I should read first, Nori (@ Readwritelove28) told me to wait a bit for the answer. Turns out, it was because she had the challenge all planned out.


Goals

  • Read one of her books. If I just read a single one, a book I was already planning on reading in the first place, then I will call this challenge complete. 

  • If I enjoy that book so much that I need to read them all, then I am adjusting my overall goal a bit. I'd like to read all the books set in just one universe.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...