Last Month Of The Year Can We Reach Our December TBR Goals

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Last Month Of The Year Can We Reach Our December TBR Goals

Each month the girls at Paper Bindings take a look at their overflowing shelves and come up with a reading plan. Sometimes we are victorious, often we fail, but this accountability keeps us moving forward. Onward! We will slay that TBR beast!

Last month we said we would read these books, and collectively we failed.

Now for December we hope to read:



Carrie

*Tosses in the towel, waves the white flag, and all other cliches here.*

I'm not making a TBR goal for this month. I really failed reading in November because of life. But because things are still not 100% completed and the holiday crazy is upon us, I'm taking this month off. I have a few books in mind that I am going to read, or at least try really, really hard to read but I'm taking it easy and not going to "force" myself to read anything this month.

I'll have more of a plan for how I want 2016 to go in January.

Update On My November TBR Pile - I failed miserably. Of course, I only read a handful of books anyways, so it's not all that much of a loss if you consider that.

Tisha

 photo Dash and Lily.jpg

Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

Update On My November TBR Pile -I reread most of the Hunger Games series (I had to skim some of it because I ran out of time, but did not read the Book Club book… again.

Tracy

 photo Dash and Lily.jpg photo 11235712.jpg

Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan- Book club book. Looks cute :)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer - I’ve heard a lot of wonderful things about this series. Figured I’d check it out.

Update On My November TBR Pile -Nope, didn’t finish Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone or Throne of Glass because I’m the worst.

Stephanie

 photo Dash and Lily.jpg

All Fall Down by Ally Carter - I liked, yet didn’t love, her other two series; but I’ve heard she’s actually developed a lot as a writer so I have high hopes for this!
Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan- Book club book, and hopefully a better one than some of our past nightmare choices for Christmas.
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens - I read this every December. This and How The Grinch Stole Christmas. Also The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg. I kind of love Christmas. And traditions. So…. Christmas reading traditions!

Update On My November TBR Pile -I was a total ditz and forgot to submit something to the blog last month! Then I barely read any books. Shame on me. December will be better, I’ll make sure of it :)


How about you guys? What are your reading goals this month?



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...