I'm Waiting For The Book Three Kickass Ladies Wrote (Waiting on Wednesday)

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows

TITLE: My Lady Jane
AUTHOR: Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
RELEASE DATE: June 7th 2016
Genres: Young Adult - Historical
PUBLISHER: HarperTeen
add to goodreads

“For fans of The Princess Bride comes the comical, fantastical, romantical, (not) entirely true story of Lady Jane Grey.

Lady Jane Grey, sixteen, is about to be married to a total stranger—and caught up in an insidious plot to rob her cousin, King Edward, of his throne. But that’s the least of Jane’s problems. She’s about to become Queen of England. Like that could go wrong.”



Why?:


Because I am always in the mood for a promising historical book. We all know what happens to Lady Jane Grey from a historical stand point, so I am highly curious as to what these authors have in store for us. 

What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right? She looks like she's got some sass.

      Delete
  2. I didn't know that this was a collab book! I'm pretty excited for it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they said they each took a character to write at the start and then are working on edits and everything together.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Oh yes! These three authors are amazing on their own, I'm wondering if they will do even better together :)
    Thanks for sharing.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope the combination is going to be epic. Of course, knowing these ladies, I fully expect my heart to be stakes and ugly tears to make an appearance.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...