A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
02. Noggin by John Corey Whaley - "And I wish more than anything that we could all go back to the way it was, that we were all sixteen again and you didn't have to go away. But you know what else? I bet we could walk into that store right over there and ask any stranger we ran into if they wanted the same exact thing, and they'd say yes. Everyone wants to change the past, Travis. But they can't. None of us can."
03. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon -""Everything is a risk. Not doing anything is a risk. It's up to you."
04. The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak -"Life is never going to give you a break. It's a hard, unforgiving son of a bitch, and when it steamrolls you over, there are only two choices: stay down, or get back on your feet and fight."
05. Paper Towns by John Green - “Did you know that for pretty much the entire history of the human species, the average life span was less than thirty years? You could count on ten years or so of real adulthood, right? There was no planning for retirement, There was no planning for a career. There was no planning. No time for plannning. No time for a future. But then the life spans started getting longer, and people started having more and more future. And now life has become the future. Every moment of your life is lived for the future--you go to high school so you can go to college so you can get a good job so you can get a nice house so you can afford to send your kids to college so they can get a good job so they can get a nice house so they can afford to send their kids to college.”
06. Fan Girl by Rainbow Rowell -"Someday you'll need health insurance, and you won't think working at Starbucks is funny."
07. The 100 by Kass Morgan - "You need to let yourself be happy. Or else, what's the point of anything?"
08. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - "Be a little kinder than you have to."
09. Cartwheel by Jennifer duBois - "She didn't want to tiptoe through her life - she wanted to act impulsively; she wanted to be understood and, if need be, forgiven. She wanted everyone to know that she meant well. She wanted everyone to fucking relax."
10. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith - "Maybe it's okay to be a little lost."
What is your Top Ten this week?