The Week I Broke My TBR Pile And My Shelves Threatened To Revolt - October 26th Through November 8th, 2015 Recap

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

A bunch of things happened I'm sure.

Mostly I spent the time trying to play blog catch up, finish the books I've been delaying, and prepping for NaNoWriMo.

I did develop a little bit of a FunkoPop Figure addiction. I now have 14 of them. Somehow they keep breeding like dust bunnies and ending up on my shelf. No idea how something like that could possibly happen.

What You've Missed


Did You Hear?


* Have you visited The Witchlands yet? Or submitted you proof of that you preordered Truthwitch? This is one book I really cannot recommend enough.

* Are you lucky enough to be able to stalk a bookstore on the #PassTruthTour?

* Maybe you're interested in the preorder goodie for Passenger by Alexandra Bracken?

* I hope you have crawled out of your NaNo/book cave long enough to check out the photos for Fantastical Beasts and Where To Find Them. Because the excitement level has just increased. 

Read



after the red rain by barry lygawild born by brandon mullhopeless by collen hooverThe Tenth Life of Vicki Torres by Shona HuskSplit Second by Kasie WestRuin and Rising by Leigh BardugoStorm by Brigid KemmererSister's Fate by Jessica SpotswoodLois Lane: Double Down by Gwenda Bondwait for you by l ynnan elemental tail by shona husk


Added To The Never Ending TBR

Lois Lane: Double Down by Gwenda Bond
Thank you SwitchPress!


when magic burns by tera lynn childs
Preordered a bit ago and finally was released. 


And then there was that massive book haul that we shall not talk about. FYI, don't go book shopping when you're feeling sad. You'll just end up breaking your book buying ban.

Paper Bindings
Not pictured are a few books I read already, magazines, & a few pop figure gifts for my sister.

(I added 13 books, two magazines, and thank heavens Pop figures don't count....because I bought a few too.)

How was your week?

13 comments:

  1. Stacks of reading and blogging done over the last couple of weeks for you! I'm keen to hear how NaNo is going. I did day 1 and haven't been back to do any more writing since, but know people who are over 15,000 already! Amazing!

    Hope it's going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NaNo really isn't going *cries* I only have about 2k. I'm either not feeling sitting at a computer to write or I'm working. And with Fallout 4 coming out....I'm not sure if I'm going to finish in one month or not. If I had all my prep notes, I think it might be a different story. But right now I only got a few things and none of the major stuff. So we will see. Good luck! I hope you get to finish.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. WOW, that's a lot of books you read last week. I hope you enjoyed those :) And hey, those figures are really cute, I can totally understand how they could just kind of show up on your shelves to liven things up ;)
    The cover for When Magic Burns is gorgeous, and I hope the story inside will be as well.
    Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last two weeks were tough book wise. I either loved it or I didn't, there wasn't really a middle ground. I loved When Magic Burns, it was pretty cute. Hope you like it too.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I loved Wait for You by J Lynn! Its still one of my favorites! I enjoyed Hopeless too (but I didn't LOVE it like many people!)
    Samantha @thebookdisciple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather enjoyed Wait For You. I think this series is going to be great. Now I just have to get book two.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I don't think we have any of the same books, and the Funkopops are kind of like bobble heads? I have never seen one in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on the toy. I have a Han Solo one that is a bobble head but the rest are just big headed. They don't move.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I have definitely not left my NaNoWriMo cave long enough :D It's seriously taken up my whole week and I don't see that changing until I'm finished! It's great though, I'm having a blast.

    Here is my The Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to finish your story! Sometimes I wish I could just stay in and do nothing except write, but then then I get distracted and forget all about it.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. How is your Nano going? I hope it is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only got about 2k right now. So I'm pretty far behind. Are you participating this year?

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...